Make business connections that count!
Business Matchmaking FAQs
Collider Management Group is a women-owned business and offers an effective meeting system, Pitch and Match, to match your needs to those of other participants, and then arrange a meeting with just a few clicks in your browser.
Once you’re logged in, click on the “Agenda” tab to see each GFTG meeting day broken down into 20-minute time slots. Use these to connect with fellow participants at designated virtual meeting spaces.
You will automatically be added to the Collider Management Platform if you have purchased your conference registration through the Go for the Greens Eventbrite ticket system.
It’s FREE to all participants of Go For the Greens!
You can make as many meeting requests as you like, and accept as many as you can fit in. The only restriction is that you can only fill the total number of available slots on your agenda for the day.
GFTG Pitch & Match typically goes live two to four weeks before the conference.
Once the event is live, we import new registrations into the system regularly. This typically means within 48 hours of purchasing your ticket to GFTG you should receive an email with your log-in details.
Occasionally, spam filters can sideline genuine emails. We suggest you check your bulk/spam folder. Also, to help get our important emails through, we suggest you whitelist/accept emails from Leyla@collider-us.com.
If you have not purchased a ticket through Eventbrite but have access to GFTG as part of a sponsor package – or if you haven’t received anything from us – please contact us at Leyla@collider-us.com with details.
We provide you a complete Users Guide once you have registered for the event. Sign into the Matchmaker Portal: https://match.collider-us.com/events/go-for-the-greens/
- Complete your Personal Profile:
- Add your Company Name, Position at Company, Personal Description of your role, Country, and Phone Number. Your contact information’s setting is defaulted to be hidden from all indianpharmall.com. You may choose to make it public with drop down menu.
- Choose your Time Zone– especially important step.
- Add a personal picture– Optional, but highly suggested
- Complete your Business Profile:
- Add your company
- Complete Company description write in field to engage with other participants. Value proposition, Core Competencies & Differentiators fields are optional for Procurement Representatives; though, feel free to promote your company’s accolades here.
- Check Filter boxes that apply. Be sure to check the Procurement representative
- Add Company Logo and Company Cover picture. Optional, but Smart.
- In the EVENTS TAB:
- Choose the Event/Company Name that you are looking to be matched in.
- Register Button for Go For the Greens to be considered for meetings.
- Search for the company or person (Corporate or WBE) you want to meet with.
- Once you find the person you want to meet, you can see their availability and mutually suggest a meeting in one of the many timeslots.
- Your “Agenda” tab will help you locate where you need to be at the time of the meeting.
Should you have any problems, the Matchmaker staff is available to help you.
Completing your profile page with as much information as possible will enable you to network and promote yourself more effectively.
Your preferences or areas of business interest for GFTG will enable potential business partners to find you easily, select you from the list and propose a meeting. Likewise, if everyone does the same, you’ll be able to find the best potential clients or business partners.
If you choose to complete your contact details with your mobile telephone number, it will allow us to contact you during the event if we should need to change the meeting at the last minute or if we are attempting to locate you if you do not arrive timely for your match, although we do not encourage the latter.
Once the meeting between you and the other party has been confirmed, you will be able to see the other person’s email address.
If they have provided their phone number on their profile page, that will also be viewable by you.
Well, here’s the thing: If the system operated simultaneously across two parallel universes you would indeed be able to request a meeting with yourself.
Imagine the conversation.
As we lack that technology at the moment, you won’t show up in any search results if, when logged into the system, you go looking for yourself. Fear not; this is normal.
Please note the matchmaking meetings run concurrently with the other event programming.
Please take care to be at your match on time.