Hmmm, when was the last time you got to meet one-on-one with a corporate representative who is interested in your product or service?
Imagine getting selected for a MatchMaker Meeting with a major corporation and getting 15 minutes to pitch your product or service… Interested??
We have a golden opportunity for you!
Go for the Greens Conference Business Development Conference for Women
February 17-19, 2017
Disney’s Board Walk Inn
The Go for the Greens Conference has a MatchMaker event during the conference and the following corporations will be participating:
02. Disney Parks and Resorts
03. Duke Energy
04. Ernst & Young
05. Florida Blue
06. Florida Department of Transportation
07. General Dynamics
08. JM Family Enterprises
10. Moffitt Cancer
11. Progress Energy
The process is simple:
- Register for the conference: www.goforthegreens.org/registration
- Fill out the MatchMaker application form by following instructions on this page
- We will send the application to the corporations listed on the Business Matchmaking page and they will let us know who they want to meet.
- When you get the happy news that you have been selected, you’ll want to attend a webinar on how to prepare for the meeting where you will get tips and ideas on how to best present your product or service
- Get ready for your 15 minutes of fame!
The best thing about the MatchMaker meetings? It’s an opportunity for you to establish a relationship with someone in the corporation who could become your champion and referral source.
I hope to see you there–And I hope to count your company in the ranks of the successful matches that led to contracts!
Leave A Comment