Go for the Greens Foundation Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit based on three guiding ‘green’ pillars: 1) business growth that generates profit and creates jobs; 2) sustainable business practices that foster a healthier planet; and 3) business networking and connections through the sport of golf. Go for the Greens Foundation Inc. is led by an all-volunteer board of directors and planning team consisting of leaders and entrepreneurs from supporting organizations and the business community.
Because of You…
- Offered year-long virtual programming that culminated with the multi-day Go for the Greens Experience 2020, a forum that brought together more than 200 attendees from throughout the U.S. and Canada for matchmaking, keynote speeches, panel discussions, workshops, networking, and virtual golf. Click here to view Experience 2020 sessions.
- Orchestrated more than 150 buyer-supplier virtual matchmaker meetings throughout the spring and as part of the Go for the Greens Experience 2020 event.
- Facilitated in a time of isolation much-needed face-to-face and real-time networking sessions for our Go for the Greens community over Zoom and through the use of existing and emerging technologies.
- Produced a series of 10 educational webinars to help further connect women-owned businesses and corporate buyers during the early months of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Expanded our Mentorship Program by producing a series of 12 educational webinars designed for young women in high school through college to help prepare them in their chosen professions and to inspire them to become our future leaders.
- Connected women-owned businesses and corporate buyers on the golf course while also raising funds for Rally for the Cure as part of our onsite golf event in Orlando and our first-ever virtual golf outings throughout North America.
- Conducted a golf education event in Dallas for young girls to teach them the skills of the game and to allow for mentorship in a pandemic-safe environment.
- Updated our Go for the Greens Foundation website to reflect the goals of our new direction and strategic plan for supporting women-owned businesses and future generations of business leaders.
Board of Directors & Partners
Continual Education Opportunities Now Playing on YouTube…
Now more than ever, face-to-face contacts that lead to business relationships and potential contracts are critical. Go for the Greens is committed to making these connections continue to happen through our virtual education programs — one to help maintain business connections and another to help inspire young women to focus on their future.
If you missed all or part of the the excitement of last year’s Virtual 2020 Experience, you can now view the amazing presentations and panels via the Go for the Greens YouTube Channel. Here is a sample of what you may have missed…
Be sure and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel!
Helping to Prepare Tomorrow’s Entrepreneurs & Leaders
Go for the Greens Foundation provides webinars for mentoring young women to help build leadership skills and inspire students to dream BIG and focus on the next steps to realizing their potential as an entrepreneur or a leader in the business world.
SUPPORT THE NEXT GENERATION
Go for the Greens Foundation
(click on photo to view more)
Thank you to our sponsors for making Go for the Greens Experience 2020 possible.
Support our mission and
Go for the Greens programming
throughout the year.
Become a sponsor.