Go for the Greens 2015: A World of Opportunity
September 17-19, 2015
Walt Disney World
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
Go for the Greens is a business development conference for women entrepreneurs. This boutique event offers exclusive access to companies, government agencies, nonprofits and professional associations that can help women-owned businesses secure their largest, most profitable contracts ever … in a fun, creative setting at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort, Orlando, Florida.
What Go for the Greens offers for your woman-owned company
- One-on-one business matchmaking meetings and informal networking with corporations and government agencies ready to do business with women-owned and minority-owned companies.
- Educational programming on such timely topics as success secrets in procurement and contracting; introducing “green” practices into any size company; conducting business internationally; finding capital; developing your professional leadership; and marketing your company.
- Meals and social events that allow time for networking in a relaxed setting.
- An optional golf networking event for players at any level, whether you spent every weekend on the links or have never picked up a club.
2014 procurement participants
- Avis Budget
- Comprehensive Health Services
- Duke Energy
- Ernst & Young
- Florida Blue
- Florida Dept. of Transportation
- JM Family Enterprises Inc.
- Lockheed Martin
- Moffitt Cancer Center
- Orange County Public Schools
- Orlando Health
- Orlando Utilities Commission
- United Airlines
About the organizers
Go for the Greens is a not-for-profit venture operated by the Go for the Greens Foundation Inc., a 501c3 based in Orlando, Florida. Its all-volunteer board of directors and planning team consist of leaders from the foundation’s supporting organizations. Corporate partners include Go for the Greens co-founders and 2014 Title Sponsors UPS and Walt Disney World. Strategic partners include 2015 Title Partners WBENC and Rally for the Cure.